Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy nodded and fell into step beside the constable. Her next question was a tad blunt, but the healer didn't mind; she had every right to ask questions. Well, yeah, I do. she answered first. Although, I'm beginning to see that the pack will help as much as possible, which I'm beyond grateful for. It was far more than she deserved, but her children deserved safety and love, and so she wouldn't turn down any help offered.

And since they were on the subject, she felt that she should warn Ira of the possible trouble her presence here might bring, although she figured Evergreen probably already mentioned it. I'm not sure what all Evergreen has told you, but my being here could bring hostile wolves should they ever find out where I am. She glanced over at the constable, attempting to gauge her reaction. It's my fault. I messed up and hurt a lot of packmates. She paused, drawing in a shaky breath as she prepared herself to retell the story yet again. The father is the alpha of my previous pack. It was a horrible mistake and is the reason I was chased from the pack. Speedy closed her eyes and shook her head. I'm fully prepared to pay for my mistakes, but the pups haven't done anything wrong, and I just want them to be safe. She stopped, needing to catch her breath. She had been upset and it impaired her ability to breath calmly, and since the babies were already making her short of breath, she found herself needing a minute. I'm sorry, I'll be okay in a moment, she said apologetically.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - July 02, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM