Ouroboros Spine and decides to be a villain
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

holding his breath, he watches for a reply, worried he's offended the other man or that his question is still too difficult. when finally the man responds, a complicated gesture okeanos takes to mean not sure, his shoulders ease down, relaxing. his question is vague enough that he could mean 'i don't know if the throat wounds are responsible for why i can't talk' or 'i don't know if i won't talk because of the throat wounds', but okeanos elects to assume the former. well. whatever happened, it seems bad and not worth trying to dredge out one yes/no question at a time.

instead, thinking suddenly of his mothers, he says, "does it hurt?" pauses, and then adds, "would you like me to bring you some herbs to help?" given that he doesn't know the symptoms, help is maybe unhelpful, but there's herbs for pain and herbs for swelling and if the inside of his throat is as raw as the outside looks, he can probably make something to ease it. just in case, while he waits for a reply he begins to mentally compile what might work in the area, remembering the few things he'd picked up from his mothers in elysium.
Messages In This Thread
and decides to be a villain - by RIP Wintersbane - June 30, 2019, 06:28 AM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by Okeanos - June 30, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by RIP Wintersbane - July 01, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by Okeanos - July 03, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by RIP Wintersbane - July 04, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by Okeanos - July 05, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by RIP Wintersbane - July 07, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by Okeanos - July 09, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by RIP Wintersbane - July 13, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: and decides to be a villain - by Okeanos - August 03, 2019, 08:11 AM