Stone Circle d
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was easy to fall back into his old ways, a skill that could not be forgotten after being learned; it was like riding a bike for the first time after going years without it. Even though his body wasn’t quite what it used to be, his mind was still as sharp as ever, as was the desire to protect his family. He continuously drew in the scents around him, searching for anything that didn’t belong, just as he would stop, look, and listen; ever searching for that which should not be there. It wasn’t an abnormality that caught his attention next, but someone familiar.

Hearing someone call out, Kove slowed to a stop and turned to see who it was—and was surprised to see a face from quite some time ago. “Piper?” he questioned, then wondered if she’d ever located her brother. Before he could question her, she had one of her own, which he answered without hesitation. “I’m living here now,” he told her. “The pack in that forest we met at parted ways—for the better. My granddaughter brought me here to be with family not long after.” Which he was still grateful for, even if it had been a bit of an adjustment for him to make. “What brought you here?” he then asked. “Did you ever find your brother?” He hoped so—after being reunited with some of his own family members, he wished the same for any of those still searching.
Messages In This Thread
d - by Kove - July 05, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: d - by Piper - July 09, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: d - by Kove - July 18, 2019, 01:46 AM
RE: d - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: d - by Kove - August 18, 2019, 01:37 AM