Shadewood I only wish we weren't friends
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Could Issun fix it? She stayed silent for a few moments, peering into the hopeful blue eyes of the one wolf who was deeply rooted inside her heart. The knowledge that both Takara and Issun had betrayed her had shaken the peace of mind she had developed. She had been given the knowledge that the two people who gave her faith in the world were just as cruel as everyone else and it made her believe staying distant and only serving yourself and your family was once again the thing to do. 

So could Issun fix it?...

No he couldn't but she wouldn't hold the problems against him anymore. She would simply stay away and let him see his son while she worked to make a life for their family and raise Deku right. The only thing keeping her from saying so was the hope in her boy's eyes, the thing that kept her from shutting the doors of her heart forever "Maybe....only time and actions will tell" she said softly, her voice warm but holding a heaviness that betrayed her sadness. "You should get some rest Deku, Everything will be alright in time. We'll be okay" she said this with firm conviction her eyes steeling beneath the residual moistness of her tears.
Messages In This Thread
I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - May 30, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 07, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 07, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 07, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 09, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 18, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - July 03, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - July 04, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - July 08, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - July 21, 2019, 07:17 PM