Stone Circle No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oops! She was quick! Even as he tried to back up and give the young lady as much space as possible, his muzzle still got grazed by the fangs. Now he was bleeding from the muzzle and back, he couldn't even tell how bad it was back there. Crossing his eyes for a split second to try and figure out how bad the wound on his nose was, no time. Pulling his head back, he did his best to back up and out of her way, tiptoeing as quickly as he could. 

She was so aggressive!

But why? Confused, it took for her to finally say something before - DING - it finally clicked. Ooooh! Borders! His expression changed to that likened to a child who finally understood the math question in grade school. Wide-eyed and excited with the conclusion. Shit! I'm sorry! I didn't know! Hold up, hold on! I can explain! He exclaimed, still trying to dodge her attacks - not all successful mind you - every now and then teeth still made contact despite his attempts, chest, shoulders, muzzle, and back, he was a bloody mess.

Now he was worried about anyone else joining on her defensive maneuvers - he wasn't certain how much more he could take before his body would give up on him, especially if someone else came in alongside her. I can't smell! He said finally, trying to see if he could reason with her - if anything to try and get off on the right foot before leaving rather than being branded as an asshole forever. Not the same way you can. I'm nose blind, I promise!
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Hieronymous - July 25, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony - by Marten - August 02, 2019, 08:21 AM