Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She nodded, drawing in a few more deep breaths before continuing to walk again. Thank you, she offered, dipping her head a little. She wasn't sure what to say now that she had divulged her shameful past to the constable, so she was quiet for a few moments. But, she had an idea, something she had been thinking about since the pack meeting. Her gaze flicked to her packmate as they walked and she thought of the best way to ask. I was wondering...I have no fighting experience at all. As much as I hate the idea of hurting anyone, I would like to be able to protect my children if the need ever came about. She was rambling a bit, she realized, so she then asked: Would you mind teaching me some things? Quickly, she clarified: When I'm not pregnant, of course. She would never be a mercenary by any means, but she could be better prepared for trouble.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - July 26, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM