Seaside Moors taking all i want from you again.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman needed a break. She hadn't left the borders in a long time and, as a scout, it troubled her deeply to be missing the outside world.
She needed to think alone, too.

Shadewood Keep. A place designed to be safe and to harbor Family and friends was not that anymore. It was a prison. She would not settle for her children to grow up under the rule of Cry and to have his lax decisions put them all at risk; not talking about Higoro. Another wolf could do the same but rampage through the Keep. Cry didn't even show up to the fight hat had brought even the most defenseless -- herself -- to see. Was he expecting that bear to do everything? Certainly not...it had wandered as far as she was concerned.

A figure upon a hill, looking skyward, made her stop. And smile. It had been long since she'd looked up and traced the images perfectly positioned upon the darkness.
Phex chuffed, trotting towards the stranger with a grin and softly waving tail. Always friendly.
"Nighttime walker too, hm?" She commented when she neared with a soft trickle of laughter. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 28, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 02, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 04, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 14, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 18, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 31, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 31, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:28 PM