Shadewood Repent
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Deep in her heart she knew her life wasn't ruined. Issun had darkened her spirits and Takara had wounded the part of her that believed in others being truly good but even then she knew she was far from perfect. In fact she was a mess and now she had more to worry about due to her own mistakes. It was for that reason that she didn't respond to Takara's sobbing apology but instead placed the tip of her nose against her friends cheek, catching a tear and brushing it away quietly as she waited for the time of her judgement to come, the reaction to hearing she had screwed the mated Keeper of Shadewood. Instead of hurt or even anger she got a laugh and she blinked, turning to look at her with almost comical surprise as Takara pointed out the similarities and teased her, forgiving her immediately. She was stunned for a moment, seafoam eyes slowly beginning to glimmer with humor as the chocolate furred beauty smiled. The sight made her heart skip a beat and she playfully nibbled at her ruff "we all have problems here" she murmured affectionately. She was content with leaning against one another for now, letting Takara rest for a moment before she would bring her home but the she wolf instead went off and begged her, stating that she was in love with Minori and wanted a chance to be with her. A squeeze of panic mixed with a soaring sensation and a sinking in her stomach as she thought of Higoro made for an expression easily misconstrued but luckily she exhaled slowly "you're not the only one who loves me songbird" she murmured, lips curling up in a sad sort of playful smile her eyes flicking to her paws "Higoro wants me back and um...well I can't lie and say the fire isnt there. You may like him...i haven't promised anything but i cant just..i can't just let you back in and devote my heart to you. I can't do that to him. I love you i just.." she stammered and struggled to get it out, actually shaking from the fear that this would be too much for her friend to handle.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 27, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 31, 2019, 02:13 PM