Totoka River come up and get me
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
In her days of roving alone, she had devoted herself to a thorough scope of the coast starting with the cliffs for the north-most reach. When she circled back inland near the mountain Kiwi had roosted on, she still didn't detect major activity suggesting a powerful claim yet, so the yearling Drakru cut a route guiding herself back south, first past Rusalka to creep a little there, then on down the coast once more to see what else she could sniff out in covering more ground down the coastline.

It had proven worthwhile to see where the wolf traffic congregated, and where the prey seemed thickest. She kept an eye out for suitable allies, too, but those seemed few and far between--but this didn't surprise her, not after their every attempt for grotto had fizzled out eventually and even her interest had waned given the timing. However, she simply kept going, ears up and eyes keened, until she reached the river and slowed herself up for a change in directive.

She lingered around near where it reached the coast, and the waters were brackish but familiar to her senses. There she scoped at greater length, nose low and prowling along the bend of the waters where she could occasionally wade and keep her fur wet. Wanting to keep more of this handy, she simply followed their course inland. On the way, and after surfacing onto the bank dripping wet, she was left to wonder if she might see anyone else today--now, the hottest part of the afternoon was almost over, so maybe once evening came closer, the other creatures might really come out too.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM