Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley laughed as the woman carried on with their little joke. It was nice meeting someone with a sense of humor that was similar to her own. She wondered vaguely if this new friend was one who would be up for the kinds of adventures that she enjoyed going on, or if she was more the type to find fun in doing things that didn't involve near death experiences. She definitely needed to find out before they parted ways.

Lucky for Hawkeye, Fin was not one to be sucked so easily into awkwardness. While it spread like a plague through others, the Blackthorn tended to be a little oblivious when it came to other people's emotions unless they were so severe you'd have to be blind and/or dead to notice. So, when her new friend began to struggle internally with the conversation, Fin was unaware. In fact, she was already onto the next topic in her mind.

"That's neat, I doubt that I could ever do anything like lead a pack. Too much responsibility," Fin said with a shake of her head. Without hardly skipping a beat, she bowled right on forward, "Do you like chasing bears?"

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM