Coconut Grove I'm more into whiskey myself
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Feel free to conclude after this, I just wanted to chime in with this guy, lol.  :)

He liked Tristan, and appreciated his lax approach to leadership. The grove had proven just as the ashen Blackthorn had described: a paradise, and one that had instantly felt like home to him.

He roamed the territory quietly, exploring its sandy shores and depositing scent markers as his Alpha had requested. His mind turned briefly to thoughts of his mother and he recalled painfully how their last pleasant interaction with her had involved a patrol of the borders.

Viintruth hunched his shoulders and pressed on, pressing his pale flank to a leaning tree as he strode by. That life had gone to shit, he was swift to remind himself, and he'd made a new one. The last thing he wanted to do was compromise that happiness.

He paused when he spotted a duo, the pallid yearling observe the she-wolf's departure. It was then that he stepped alongside his leader. "She looks nice," the boy said  with a suggestive quirk of his brow.

Messages In This Thread
I'm more into whiskey myself - by Harlow - August 03, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Tegan - August 05, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Harlow - August 05, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Tegan - August 05, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Harlow - August 05, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Tegan - August 06, 2019, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Harlow - August 06, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Tegan - August 08, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Harlow - August 08, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Viinturuth - August 14, 2019, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm more into whiskey myself - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:40 AM