Lion Head Mesa And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
159 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Read Only 
One or two thread partners plz!

After parting from Teya in the Bramblepoint, Viinturuth had slain a fat wood pigeon and consumed its meat before settling in to rest for the night. His sleep was a disturbed one despite how tired he felt, for his mind was troubled by his memories. He'd mostly forgotten how jealous he'd been back then, how his heart had yearned for Ibis to see him - to look at him with the same fondness he felt for her. She'd always been kind to him, accepting of his company and his protection, but he'd feared his own bitterness would sour the bond he shared with Akavir.

Viinturuth woke some hours before sunrise, and began his route in the direction Teya had told him Akashingo could be found. He arrived mid-morning and paused to test the freshness of their claim with a curious sniff of the ground at his feet. Lingering there for only a moment, he lifted his muzzle and sent forth a request for an audience.

When someone answed, he respected them in their approach. From them he learned that there were no answers to be found regarding his niece there, but there could be a chance to the South where others might recall her. So he carried on in that direction, cautious of the unknown but eager to know the truth.