Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
np! <3
Feel free to archive here or reply one more time; either is fine with me

Speedy nodded, offering the constable a grateful smile. Thank you, that means a lot, she replied. A yawn parted her jaws then, her body making it known that she had used up whatever energy she had before. I'm sorry, she said, sighing a little. I can't seem to stave off sleeping for very long these days, she added, shaking her head some. I should head back to the caves and get some rest. As inconvenient as it was to have nowhere near the amount of energy she was accustomed to, she knew she needed all the rest she could get. She also knew she should listen to her body, and if it was requesting sleep, then she probably needed it. 

It was nice talking to you, Ira, she said, yawning once more. And, thank you again. She would turn and waddle slowly away unless the constable stopped her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM