Totoka River come up and get me
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
In no way could she deny the small glimmer of satisfaction she felt when he did finally deem her worth a reply, and an answer at that. Not teeth, though maybe she was ready for it deep, deep down. She had sized up a bear once before too and, well.. Nevertheless, she held fast to her ground, and let his pause determine the distance still. No, not here. Opalia replied. Not anymore, and not with all of her fellow drakru far away from her these days. It was her most glaring weakness and she was constantly mindful of its presence, as unbecoming as it felt.

She couldn't place his accent herself, but she spoke a bit clipped--a remnant of her own roots raised in trigedasleng, but most likely, he wouldn't know that either. Honestly, it would probably depend on which pack you ran with, she supposed truthfully, all for her wildly varying opinions of the few she did know enough about to pass any judgement--such as in comparing Rusalka to Elysium. All the while, the gona stayed still, watchful, and careful to angle her neck right at the finest line of defense and confidence. Leveling with him was just her best attempt. You are not wrong. not so easily, anyway. she smirked, trying to, at least. So excuse her for needing a greater cause than just sheer size and unfamiliarity  alone. It was fine if he underestimated her; she knew what she looked like, but in her finer details, Drageda has raised a sharp guardian. So are you here passing through this area? Or is it just for the good hunting..? she asked, going for that much next.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM