Arrow Lake Dream a dream, and what you see will be.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
disbelief still crowned ingram’s thoughts; their leader, father, kill-brother dead. he sat at the melancholy rise that marked the basilisks grave, eyes lifting only as he heard the approach of another.

the gilded vixen; ingram’s features shifted, the expression indiscernible. nyx brought to the forefront a tidal wave of memories that were not memories, stories that were foggy and forgotten. the more he focused on them, the more distant they became — it occurred to him perhaps he had known her, but he failed to even conjure a single memory of the she-wolf. would you like me to leave? ingram spoke suddenly, his voice gravelly and hiding none of the vulnerable sorrow he felt. he assumed she had come here to pay her respects, and he did not wish to intrude.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
Dream a dream, and what you see will be. - by Nyx - August 28, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Dream a dream, and what you see will be. - by Ingram Sr - August 29, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Dream a dream, and what you see will be. - by Nyx - August 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Dream a dream, and what you see will be. - by Ingram Sr - September 22, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Dream a dream, and what you see will be. - by Nyx - September 22, 2019, 12:53 PM