Firefly Glen come back changed, I can feel it in by bones
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

with ibis' return, okeanos feels a bit more grounded. his relationship with mali may be, well - whatever it is, depending on how that thread goes - but there is at least, always, his sweet, stalwart ibis. still, he's gotten in the habit of wandering a bit, in hopes of finding any potential recruits for their little enclave (and, if he's being honest, to keep an eye out for cam, just in case...)

when the day eventually gives to night, he retires wherever he is, trying to make sense of the stars overheard. he's gotten better at recognizing their patterns, knows how to trace them back to neverwinter, though he doesn't have all the names. he needs a mentor of some sort, he thinks - he's hit the ceiling on the learning he can do by himself, at least when it comes to the stars. healing, at least, can be trial and error (though, perhaps that's less than ideal for his patients). in any case, he'd found himself amongst the fireflies, quite ready to settle for the night, when he catches wind of another wolf nearby.

he can't quite see her, except for the points of light that reflect off her face when the flies blink in and out -- she almost seems to be made of stars. cautiously, so as not to (hopefully) frighten her or scare off the display, he calls, "hey," and adds thoughtfully, "they're beautiful, right?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 01, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 24, 2019, 10:29 AM