Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy wanted to get a rise out of her, and he did. She retaliated with some pouting and some not-so-strong sounding words, trying to lance back at him with commentary about how close they were in age. It didn't matter so much to Mesa; what he noticed, though, was how easy it was to make her turn around and run like a little mouse, and he felt his ego swell. However, he wouldn't let her leave so quickly.

I am not just a kid, he stated as he followed her, I'm a soldier! If anything could bring pride to Mesa's posture, it was this thought made manifest by his voice. He didn't care if he was a bully - he was supposed to protect his family, and his father would be proud of him for doing it. Still, he wanted to enforce that same understanding within the girl, so as he followed her he snapped at her haunches - clipping at the fur of her hips with his teeth, like he was herding her.

Move it! Faster! Or I'll -- I'll bite your tail off! Yeah! That sounded like a good threat, that should get her moving! If it didn't then he'd have to act on the threat - which was a little out of his wheel house to be honest - but as long as she believed him capable, that was fine.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM