Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
A laugh of his own couldn't be contained since Towhees was incredibly infectious. No wolf could explain how Rye adored Towhee. He loved the way she laughed to even the way she sat, it was all her own way. Sadly he was reminded why she wouldn't be with him and his heart siezed, then suddenly it was hard to breathe. He struggled to pull in his next breath to speak but with the help of not wanting to embarrass himself he coolly began to breathe normally. "Right I'm sorry, I over stepped." Rye put distance between himself and her by a full wolfs lenght. How could he let himself slip back into believing they could be something. Rye let the silence grow for a second as he remained in his thoughts; he wanted to try to win her over. There was that burning in his chest, that tingle in his eyes. He ached to feel her love, even at the cost of getting shut down. Love was complicated, why must he be tangled in its web?

"Anyways, if you want me to I can scout for them around the sighted areas. I could use a good stretch if legs." He kept his voice neutral, no sign of much else but pure nothing. Rye wanted to move on quickly, very quickly. So.. The Blackfeathers and Towhee had history, Rye questioned how far back it was. Did she tell him? He wasn't sure, either way he hoped nothing would come of the sightings. It was best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM