Hideaway Strath Undercover vampire policeman.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
She was right, Rye knew she was. She was one dragging his feelings back to the cutting board and dicing them like chives. He felt toyed with, confused, but also hopeful. Hopeful that she was just struggling with her feelings for him and that was all. Her signals were difficult to understand, so maybe, just maybe he was right. Then again the smarter side of Rye wasn't going to fall for it again. He needed to stay distant, for good this time. Emotionally distant at least and distant but only for a short period of time.

He dared not stare at her as she spoke the second part, chosing to stare at a distant squirrel or tree but still listening to her words. A sharp pang thumped his heart upon hearing the ending of Towhees suggestions. He looked at her, a swirl of pain in his eyes. The space he wanted from her was significant, he prayed she meant that they would split up; instead of going together. There was so much conflict in his mind, both sides fighting battle after battle to come out victorious with no contenders left. Stay and help, or go on his own. 

Rye had a soft heart, anyone with ears and eyes would know that but even as giving as he was; there were still things he didn't want to deal with. Towhee meant a lot to him but she's bringing back feelings he ought to forget. That sort of hurt drags him down, Rye needed time to rest but god damn it she was hurting too. Enough was enough, "Right, look I think I'll go on my own. I will see you around but you hear or see anyone you don't know you howl for me understand?" It was a demand, not a request. If she wanted to snap at him for not staying in his place then so be it, he was done for the day. Not much worse could bother him.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Rye - September 09, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Undercover vampire policeman. - by Towhee - September 09, 2019, 05:58 PM