Redhawk Caldera lover of the russian queen
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Sure enough they flopped and he floundered beneath her before squirming out and sitting up, silver eyes immediately scanning the mountain above them as the rumbling faded and eventually stopped. He panted softly and grimaced, feeling he should warn Vengeance about this immediately. Her question brought his gaze to her and immediately she was his focus, it wasn't safe here if another quake happened. "That's what I've been out trying to find out. Come with me, I can bring you somewhere safe if you want to follow. Either way I have to go warn my mentor" he offered her safety and stood up, fur still bristling as he was clearly serious about leaving her if she didn't want to follow. He had saved her life, he didn't really have to guide her away from here. For a moment he wondered if Vengeance would want another pup and gave a small wag of his tail "I'm Valour...My mentor is our leader, I can bring you to my home. We're not the sweetest bunch but...but we aren't monsters" he tried to convince her a little, for at least she wouldn't be on his conscience if something went wrong in a safer place.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
lover of the russian queen - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: lover of the russian queen - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 04:00 PM