Arrow Lake If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind
salem burns the weeds
28 Posts
Ooc — Gin
Far too wrapped up in his own thoughts and wonders to notice the presence of the approaching girl, Trench was just as taken aback when they nearly collided with each other. The stranger reeled before chuffing quietly and then greeting him in a bold tone. Her immediate nature was something that he noted quite readily. The girl was not someone that Trench believed could be ignored. There was a competence to her stature that was challenging for him to shake. The young inkling regarded her with a careful stare for several long moments, uncertain of her intentions. As fierce as she might have appeared, she had not done anything to cause him worry.

“Hello,” the dark boy returned to her with a small dipping of his narrow muzzle. The motion was not one that was warranted, and Trench did not feel as though this girl was over him, but he believed that his approach would have been more favorable if he showed her a modicum of respect. She was probably a few months older than he was, and she had filled in her shape quite well. Trench thought it to be a good opportunity to meet some of the other pups in Diaspora. The illness had kept him for too long and his social abilities had been stunted because of it.

“Who’r you?”
Messages In This Thread
If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind - by Trench - September 09, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: If you'll come to know if I'm the faithful kind - by Trench - September 24, 2019, 12:58 PM