Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Their song faded, but the duo did not have to wait long for a response. Praimfaya made her appearance swiftly, a long-legge silver form that loped across the grass in their direction, and Dacio eyed his sister curiously. He'd told her Eske's daughter was a child of the recent season, but had she anticipated her to be this young? A corner of his muzzle tugged upward just slightly in the hint of a smirk, amused, for Opalia was sure to be surprised.

Grey-green gaze swept over the petite Wanheda, who greeted him with warmth. He dipped his dark muzzle politely, returning a "hei," to her to acccompany the gentle sweep of his tail. 

Praimfaya took charge of the situation, eager to introduce herself to his golden littermate and present to them the territory she intended to claim. Dacio followed the girl's pale gaze out over the vast land, a place that he and Opalia might soon call their home. It wasn't quite the rugged shores they'd been born to, the only place they'd ever truly known, but he felt oddly hopeful as he turned back to look upon his sister. The ball was in her court now and he smiled encouragingly, sure that she was keen to ask questions of the Fos Goufa that he himself had been unable to answer.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM