Meadowlark Prairie keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
she swallows as she receives confirmation, gaze dropping again when the stranger's question reaches her. another pause follows. what does she need? peace, she thinks, but she knows this odd woman cannot give her that. thoughts of athris bolt through her mind, and she aches suddenly for something she cannot name. but at least now she knows what she wants in this moment.
um, she starts quietly, swallowing again before she continues. can i — touch you? she glances back up at the stranger, amending her statement quickly: i mean — maybe we could lay together for awhile. i'm... cold. it's a poor lie, but it's easier than admitting the truth. she simply misses the comfort of a non-violent touch, something she hasn't experienced in far too long.
Messages In This Thread
keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Ashari - September 26, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Jakoul - September 26, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Ashari - September 29, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Ashari - October 06, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Ashari - October 06, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you - by Jakoul - October 07, 2019, 10:44 AM