Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(October 28, 2019, 06:46 AM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus did not find anything about moriko stupid — including her smile. if anything that smile compelled a grin of his own, and he was quick to try to stow it away.

they were well into uncharted territory for the ostrega — he had always been a wolf with some emotional intelligence, but never a wolf with a vehicle in which to articulate them. to be so vulnerable in front of another was entirely new, and Arcturus found himself worried he might overextend or say something irrevocable in the process. in that way he was charon’s son, and the moment of heartfelt vulnerability soon came to pass.

affording a slight smile that did little to hide arcturus’ bashfulness, the male spoke. likewise. it’s nice — plus I get to learn new tricks on hunting. have any other brilliant tactics up your tail?

She gave a sweet smile, waggling her tail.

"The unexpected is your friend." She added, pacing around him as she spoke, it helped her think. "What your enemy or prey least expects, is what will end up letting you win the fight."

She flickered her tail, sitting as percipitation began to slowly drizzle from the sky, a chilly wind whistling.

"Wolves are not strictly stuck with the abilities we are born with and learn from our families. We can adapt and we can also learn things from observation, and exploration. We are able to make our own tactics."  She gave a little smirk, proud of herself for having developed things most wolves would see as uneeded or odd. His remarks were making her feel proud and less like an oddity about it,
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - October 28, 2019, 06:31 PM