Greatwater Lake Or something better, I could care less
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
don't worry about it! i'm slow sometimes too, so i never mind waiting <3

Rusalka. He hadn't heard the name in so long but still it incited anger in the former Drageda soldier. He may be natrona now, but he still hated the wolves of Rusalka. But he was alone...and very sick; how could he expect to do anything to this stranger in such a state? He stared at the man, frozen in indecision for a few moments, his face blank despite the turmoil bubbling inside him. He was happy to hear that the water had forced them from the coast, like it rejected their very presence there. He had to fight the grin that threatened to form at hearing the news. In the same moment, he was overcome with worry for Drageda. What had the storm done to them? Once he was better, he had to go there and see for himself that everyone was okay. Just a quick, secret visit, and then he would continue on his way again. His face remained blank as he finally spoke. So the coast hasn't been spared the destruction, was what he finally managed to get out. He was a coward; a disappointment.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
Or something better, I could care less - by Eastwood - October 16, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Valtari - October 20, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Eastwood - October 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Valtari - October 22, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Eastwood - October 24, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Valtari - October 29, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Valtari - November 14, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Or something better, I could care less - by Eastwood - November 21, 2019, 02:59 PM