Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The she-wolf's reaction to Praimfaya's mention of Blackhead was one he anticipated, and so his attention on her did not stray. He was far too curious to unearth what mystery reason she had for making attempt to piss on Easthollow's name, a hope within him that their own hatred for the coywolf might be enough to aid the justice he yearned for Drageda's downfall.

Fangs sheathed, Nanook went on to deliver some valuable information: the crone had been there only a short time ago, and made attempt on a young life. Dacio rumbled his disapproval, thinking back on what Caiaphas had told him of Vercingetorix accompanying her on this hushed mission. Could he be capable of such a crime?

A possibility, he supposed. After all, Dacio had never thought the former Cheka the type to betray their kru.

Still, the smoke-furred wolfess failed to mention any others that may have assisted Blackhead on this assassination attempt, so the rugged yearling maintained his silence on the matter.

His pastel gaze shifted only when his young ward spoke to him in their mother tongue, and he blinled down into her frposted featured with surprise. She wanted him to leave her there, with strangers? Dacio gritted his teeth at this absurd suggestion and he stared down at her for a time, unsure how to respond. 

"Are you sure about this?" Dacio grumbled, the tip of his tail flicking in uncertainty. Why the hell would this take so long, anyway? The crone had tried to murder one of their own, then add salt to the wound by attempting to turn the wilds against them. It demanded revenge, any any sane creature would seek such.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - December 13, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 03:03 PM