Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
Loner
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The song — a hunting ballad not from her home, but from the lands of her father's birth — cut off abruptly when Easy heard someone clear their throat. She was not startled, as she'd heard footfall in the distance and knew that not everyone was sleeping, but took this sound as a sign that someone wanted to join her, but probably not in song. The mottled woman gave a soft yip to acknowledge the other wolf, and rolled to her side to prop herself up on her forelegs and peer intently into the darkenss.

She did not recognize the shewolf who approached. Her first thought was that she looked to be a rather unpleasant sort of woman, if her somber features were anything to go by — and then she was immediately embarrassed by such thoughts, and made an effort to appear friendly rather than wary.

"One of those restless nights, huh?" asked Easy, hoping that the woman had not come her way to ask her to quiet down. Again, she berated herself for thinking the worst for no reason. She splayed her ears and gave a tentative wag of her tail to try and make up for her thought crimes, watching and waiting for clues on what sort of wolf she was dealing with.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM