Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —
A flickering, dangerous flame in his stomach.  Would Trigeda take him back, if he became the enemy for even a short period of time?  Could he do the same as his sire, to live among them, learn their secrets, and report home?  

Did he even want to?

There was no part of him anymore that wanted to go to war.  Truthfully, Trigeda was too far away for Rusalka to matter to them anymore.  Even if he were to bring home their secrets, what would it matter?  Tux would never be esteemed — Tux could never be heda.  

He sat in silence for a long time.  To accept this offer could mean that he could never go home.  Hell, that might already be the case.  He disappeared without word.  He could already be considered natrona and even if he wasn't, he'd have to explain himself upon his return.

It was too much for him.  I would like that, he says finally, quietly, as if all of the fire inside him had died out.  He made an effort to stand, cast another glance over his shoulder at the cliffside behind him.

Another time, then.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Tux - January 01, 2020, 04:51 PM