Whitefish River radioactive
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
The clock was ticking and the hybrid was beginning to grow anxious as he spent more time in the company of the agouti female. It wasn’t that he did not enjoy her company – he always enjoyed the company of the opposite sex – he just was not a conversationalist. He did not like swapping information with strangers and sitting/standing still for too long; a born gypsy, the boy constantly felt the urge to move and explore. Styx preferred to avoid talking to others as much as possible, but when it was inevitable he would ensure that the discussion would only last a few moments.

As silence settled around them the mutt was about to announce that he was going to depart when Spine finally coughed up some words and beat him to the punch. He nearly sighed with relief as the words fell off his tongue and the yearling gave his coat a quick shake before side-stepping away from the young girl. With a lazy smile Styx responded coolly before turning away to explore the rest of the territory: “I’ll have to decline, but perhaps next time I’ll take you up on your offer. It was nice meeting you, Spine.” Without waiting for a response he turned quickly on his heel, bright eyes focused forward while he put as much distance as possible between himself and the striped female.

Messages In This Thread
radioactive - by Styx - July 21, 2013, 11:39 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 24, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - July 25, 2013, 01:03 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 04:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 01:50 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 01:59 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 11, 2013, 11:50 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 12, 2013, 11:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 01:29 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - October 03, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - October 06, 2013, 11:59 PM