Emberwood frozen tv dinner
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Having been asked how she and Kavik knew each other, Grezig hesitated. Would she tell the truth? Well—of course she would tell the truth, but how much of it? How much did this stranger—packmate or not—need to know about their shared past? Grezig took a steadying breath, memories from a time before flooding her mind.

“A year or more ago—it’s hard to remember now—I was the beta of a pack that Kavik ran with his mate, Liri. Blacktail Deer Plateau.” She took another breath, wondering how to explain what had happened and why she had left. “Some… personal issues came up,” she began slowly. “And I left the pack to go and live on the coast with my… son.” Illidan might as well be her son, estranged or not. She had helped raise him, along with Kavik and Liri. The boy had three mothers and two fathers, though Grezig had never met his biological father. What a strange life he lived. It must have been so hard for him, growing up. No wonder he was so withdrawn…

’Are you settling in okay?’

The question startled Grezig and she came out of her thoughts with an apologetic little smile. “Yes, I am fine,” she stated. “The Emberwood is a good territory. I suspect it will attract much prey in the spring and summer.”
Messages In This Thread
frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - December 29, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - January 02, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: frozen tv dinner - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2020, 04:40 PM