Hoshor Plains Now someone is gonna tell me what the hell is goin' on here!
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She deposited the rabbit she had managed to catch in the cache near the borders, glad to have been able to help feed everyone when food was still so scarce. Her own frame was thinner than normal as she had often went without meals to ensure that her children ate. She didn't mind, though. She was usually too worried over her dwindling herb supply or her still missing son to be too hungry anyway. Just as she was stepping back from the cache, a howl sounded across the plains that made her heart skip a beat. She knew his voice anywhere. 

She quickly turned and trotted towards the sound, her trot morphing into a sprint the closer she got. She was unable to slow herself when she finally saw him standing at the borders, and so she skidded a little as she stopped in front of him. After all the sadness and uncertainty of the last few months, it was a relief to see him standing there. Emrik, she whispered. I wasn't sure you would come back, she paused. I hoped but—I'm glad you're here. She pushed her face into his neck, unable to find anymore words to express how much she had missed him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now someone is gonna tell me what the hell is goin' on here! - by Speedy - January 02, 2020, 06:43 PM