Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Oh?" said Easy, ears swivelling toward the top of her head as she processed this. She'd always been comfortable cozying up to other wolves, and had often found her way into the beds of strangers with a song or a good story or even the offer of some mutual grooming. It was odd to her that Grezig did not take her comfort from the same sort of things, but she did not protest it.

Instead, feeling that lying down would now be too informal for the other shewolf, she picked herself up and remained on her haunches. "It's sort of the opposite for me," she shared, although she could see the merit in Grezig's thought process. "I'm so used to roaming that I start to feel sort of caged up when I'm around a lot of others. I get itchy paws — like it's time to get going already. But that's seasonal sometimes, too — wintertime does strange things to wolves, just like it does to the herds. I suppose everyone's feeling at least a little jumpy, seeing as how the earth tried to up and swallow the mountains not too long ago."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM