Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Ibis explained how she had been their resident scout and others likely wouldn't know much, considering their trades. Star nods understandingly. It was alright. She had lived six long years and Swiftcurrent was only one of several packs she had resided at. She wouldn't dwell on it any longer. It was only a pinpoint in her timeline. 

As the young girl asks about her father and his people, shame washes over Star. Oh, what could she say? Now she realized what a rush she'd been in. Hurry in, get information, hurry out. She hadn't bothered to make chit-chat with Terance- and chit-chat was not even something she minded (as an old woman). Granted, she had made up her mind about residing in Courtfall by then, and was in a hurry to get home for their establishment- but she still figured she had been a tad rude. "I'm sorry Ibis, but I didn't hear much about his people. He seemed to be doing alright, though. But I don't really know how the pack is. My apologies," She offers as dark eyes flicker back to the ground. 

Remembering why she was there, she attempts to shift the topic slightly again. "What about you? And your people? Is everything alright around here?" 
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM