Hushed Willows this day aria
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was glad to hear that she hadn't offended the beast, and her measure of him went up a fraction as he excused her. There was nothing wrong with being sensitive, but she admired those with a thicker skin -- perhaps because she herself could be rather sensitive at times.

When Ulysses circled around her, she couldn't help but strike a heroic pose, just to be silly and to show of her significant mass. She was not as leggy as she'd been as a yearling, and she now boasted a healthy but not insubstatial layer of fat beneath her thick pelt.

"Can I hunt," she laughed, standing and reclaiming the space the male had put between them. "Of course I can -- and there's nothing keeping me here. If they come by, they'll know I was around. It would be nice, though, if you could keep an eye out, and direct them to me if you happen to run into them," she said, happy to follow along on the hunting trip either way. "There's not much large prey around ever since the earthquakes a few weeks ago, but I'm sure we can find something."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
this day aria - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 09, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 27, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - December 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: this day aria - by Ulysses - January 03, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: this day aria - by Easy - January 05, 2020, 09:32 PM