The Sunspire But tonight, I need you to stay
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It wasn't long before she was there, moving towards him, shakily calling out to him. He was intoxicated already, not even caring to point out right then how dangerous it was for her to be here smelling the way she did. He was grateful he had been the one to find her and for now, he would let it go. His gaze remained glued to her every move, the graceful way her muscles shifted under her skin as she came closer. He was completely enthralled by her, and he didn't care. If she hadn't stumbled a little over his name, he would not have immediately been aware of the intensity of her own feelings. Her scent surrounded him as she drew closer, and he felt like he might explode, so he couldn't even imagine how she must be feeling. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion, and it was torture. He felt like it took her too long to finally close the distance between them and when she was finally standing before him, he pushed his face into the fur under her jaw, inhaling deeply. Her plea practically brought him to his knees, the word was so vulnerable and showed just how much she trusted him. For some reason, she was committing her safety and her body to him in this moment of weakness, and he felt again like he might explode from the intensity of his need. He brushed his nose gently against her cheek. I'm here, he murmured softly against her fur. He was there to keep her safe and soothe the burning inside her. He wanted absolutely nothing more in that moment than to give her what he knew she needed. But first, he needed to know. Have you ever done this before? he asked gently. He drew back to meet her gaze, his own soft and tender as his breath came out in quick huffs and his heart continued to slam against his ribs. It was important to know this before they went any further, despite his slipping control. They hadn't discussed it the last time they were together, and he needed to know how gentle he should be. Some amount of discomfort couldn't be helped but if he hurt her unnecessarily, he would never forgive himself.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 25, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 26, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 26, 2020, 04:24 PM