Mudminnow River Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor?
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
I asked who you were talking to. "Oh," the woman replied slightly. "My friend. She has flown off to get some food!" the wisp complied with a smile. Iolana wouldn't call for Lale just yet, there was no way she would've already found enough food to fill her up. Staying put, the lady took a shot at asking a question, "Who are you?" she inquired quizzically with a slight tilt of her head.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 19, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - January 26, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 01, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 01, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Corvus - February 23, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Why is the piggy bank empty! Am I that poor? - by Iolana - February 23, 2020, 03:03 PM