Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
After spending some days away from the Emberwood (details of which are yet to be hammered out and therefore I will be vague about them), Sarah was on her way to the pack. She had considered not returning at first - but as rephrasing Mark Twain: "News about Ibis's death might have been greatly exaggerated." The girl was as good as dead, if she did not decide to wake in soon, but she was not dead yet. So... after getting rid of the emotional load, she was able to think rationally again.

Had Gannet decided to stay still and not seek food in swamplands, Sarah would have missed his presence entirely. Her mind was fully occupied with myriad of thoughts (most of them depressing, but that was a normal state for her) and she could have passed him within an inch from his nose and not pay any attention. Now, however, her head snapped up and she stood still the moment she heard the sound of moving footfalls. A moment later she spotted a pale pelted wolf wandering around.

It took her another moment to realize that she knew the guy. Unfortunately, his name had escaped her memory, so her former dear friend was greeted with an unceremonious: "I did not expect to see you again!"
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM