Neverwinter Forest Darkness devours every shining day
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Turq quite literally underwent an honest-to-goodness revelation right in front of Dany. She was so caught up in it that she forgot to consider or anticipate her audience's reaction to her words. When Dany began yelling and snarling at her, Turquoise blinked in utter shock. They barely knew one another, yet the Rho proceeded to give her an unprecedent verbal lashing.

On a better day, Turq might have quickly risen and put Dany in her place. She felt too ill to simply have a go at Dany. Besides, the entire situation left her bewildered. Why did Dany feel so strongly about this? Where did she get off spouting off about things that were no business of hers? Did she even know Rivet?

The good thing was that any trace of attraction died a sudden and violent death. Turquoise looked up at Dany and saw only ugliness. She knew she shouldn't even dignify her with a response but Turquoise was not the best at letting things slide, even when she felt sick as a dog.

"I don't know where you get off talking to me like that," Turquoise said lowly but emphatically. "You should really remove the stick from your ass. You don't know me or my life." She glared icily at the pretentious she-wolf. "Yeah, I've made mistakes and hurt people. Who hasn't? I never meant it. So get the hell out of my face with all your accusations, bitch." She growled low in her throat. "The only one who can judge me is Rivet herself." Turquoise knew she wasn't good enough for Rivet now, yet she wasn't about to let Dany know she was right. It was none of her goddamn business!

"You're a mistake I won't be making ever again," Turquoise finished coldly, dismissively. "Get out," she added, pinning Dany with a meaningful glare. Again, she noticed how unappealing Dany appeared to her now, as if she'd ripped away a mask to reveal the true bitch beneath. Turq didn't have much strength to chase Dany off but if it came to it, she would do it.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 03, 2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 07, 2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 07, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 08, 2013, 07:13 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 08, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 09, 2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 09, 2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Daenerys - October 09, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Darkness devours every shining day - by Turquoise - October 09, 2013, 11:13 AM