Whitebark Stream I clearly looked happy
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
yeah, salvatore replies in response to her question regarding the lair. for a moment, salvatore is conflicted: thinking that it sucks their time there was cut short, a fledgling pack pushed too early from their nest and unable to survive by some crazy, obsessive, pale plague suffering mate. if bhe's mate hadn't found them they could've had a chance to flourish as empyrean ...instead he brought death and the pale plague to their doorstep. even now, salvatore's lips twist sourly, a chill trembling down his spine as he thinks of it and the wolves that had attacked him, that had gotten attacked by him.

i'm worried that the wolves that fought bhe's ex-mate that day — including their ( once? ) leader herself. might be incubating the pale plague. he admits grimly, flinching from his words. his decision to turn tail still kind of haunts him but the truth was he was more interested in his own self preservation than fighting an extremely sick and contagious wolf that was at death's doorstep anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I clearly looked happy - by Kaori - January 22, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by RIP Salvatore - January 23, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by Kaori - January 29, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by RIP Salvatore - February 07, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: I clearly looked happy - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 11:39 PM