Swiftcurrent Creek Finding who I am a little more everyday
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She questioned his resolved concern. Did she not know the dangers the wilds possessed or was she so naive to think the bad things wouldn't happen to her? 
"The world is dangerous," he quietly informed her. He'd seen first hand too many times what happened to those who weren't careful. 
And as a guardian he protected them.

Then she spoke about her family and the lack of recognition. He also made a note that amnesia meant that people don't remember. 
"Hey, it's ok. They'll remember you and if not, they can make you family through what they see you as now. You're still their family." It didn't matter that they forgot, because now they could remember her as she is now and fall in love with her again. You don't have to remember blood to be family; like Khepri.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 18, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - January 29, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 29, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - January 30, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 30, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 02, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - February 08, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 16, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - February 24, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 24, 2020, 03:20 PM