Porcupine Ridge I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Eyes tired - mind tired - she awaited an answer. For a moment she thought she might've been imagining things, but if Loinnir had noticed it surely she wasn't dreaming or hallucinating. She knew what it was like to be in that kind of state - disoriented, but so very elated to be alive - and this was different. The cold kept her sharp, kept her gears turning and turning, and that hadn't been the case at the haven she'd found within a mystical forest of elves, sprites and other creatures.

Shuffle and steps, paws sinking into the snow making that satisfying, crushing noise - she now knew for certain they weren't alone, but it wasn't an evil spirit that haunted the ridge. The voice said enough; a young girl, perhaps the fae's own age, gentleness reflecting in the tones she put out there. There she came, 'round the corner and into the shine of the moon; her rosy coat no more than a few shades of cloud and iron in the dark. I'm Lumiya - Did my bird disturb you? She asked, assuming it had been Loinnir she'd heard before she checked if she'd been alone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist - by Lumiya - February 02, 2020, 11:15 AM