Emberflame Ridge Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her lesser mood truly hadn't been because of the woman - the fae was miffed about having to get moving again, despite a wonderful time with Clem. She did not want to leave her, but knew her journey lay ahead. If she wanted to find a court like her former, she either had to create it herself or go looking; she'd chosen the latter for now. No - I am the one who should apologize, I was just in a lousy mood. She answered, brows quivering upwards to express her disdain for her own actions. You've definitely improved it. She added then, giving the woman a meant, saccharine smile

The fae gave herself a seat, Loinnir scooting up to her shoulder, and listened to the woman talk about her own fowl. She hadn't been lying - the woman really had risen her spirit and she felt herself getting engaged in the subject. This dinky guy is called Loinnir - I think he's a Screech Owl, but his colors are inaccurate. I found him dying on this very mountain and could not bear to leave him.
Messages In This Thread
Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place - by Lumiya - February 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place - by Lumiya - February 02, 2020, 04:26 PM