Witch's Marsh The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah assumed that the black-foot guy had also forgotten her name, though he too recognized her. It was an eternety ago, since they last had spoken. She vaguely remembered missing the meaningful and honest conversations with him, but then Mahler had come along and filled the vacancy so effectively that... she was ashamed to admit to herself again - she had quite forgotten about him.

"Nothing much has changed," she told him. "I do not live with Terance anymore," she added, in case he wanted to know any news about Lost Creek Hollow. "Why have you returned?" not an accusation, a genuine curiousity. He had left for reasons she could not recall.
Messages In This Thread
The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - January 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - January 29, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Gannet - February 17, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: The tide comes in, I watch it all wash away - by Sarah - February 22, 2020, 01:52 PM