Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 

Where had he gone? The days were slow to pass without Eneko at her side. She was a poor hunter, often hungry and left to scavenge for scraps others might have left behind. The winter had chilled most of the plants into dormancy, leaving her unoccupied and alone for the duration of her travels.

Ainhoa knew that she was not meant to be without company. She lacked the skills of a proper wolf, having always had someone more experienced to depend on. As a true loner, she was useless; despite the pain that it caused her, she knew that joining a pack was her only option.

She climbed the mountain range, having found some comfort in its familiarity. Toward the top was a border, forcing her to stop. The sylph tilted back her head and released a weak call, uncertainty clear in her voice.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM