Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ainhoa listened to Wintersbane speak — Oh, okay! — and moved to walk beside him. She had been accepted into their ranks with more ease than she had anticipated. If Eneko were to ever find her, she hoped that he might be welcomed with similar judgement. 

The pair began their walk into the territory. She looked over at the Eisen, brow slowly drifting to a frown as she thought about his prior words. Thrall, Ainhoa repeated, the 'r' trilling upon exit, What is this? It was obviously a newcomer's rank, but she wanted to know what it meant. Years of speaking the common tongue had afforded her enough fluency to know that Sagtannet used something other.

How many do you have here? she asked, continuing to walk at his side.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM