Altar of Twilight thinking of you is a poison i drink often
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"My sister," ge answered the question simply, "my young charge. Our kru." Too much to sacrifice. They all could've gone, of course, but together they'd worked tirelessly to bring Praimfaya's vision to life and letting go had never been an option they'd considered. Even as the earth roared beneath them, as the herds vanished and prey grew scarce, Dacio knew he could not turn tail on Roangeda and all it had come to mean for them. The outsiders had dispersed, the wolves not of his kind, until only their trio remained and Moonspear opened its arms to them.

He was bitter to think of Henwen, of Aleks, of those who promised loyalty to their Wanheda and won her naive trust by words alone. Each of them had abandoned her when she needed their support most, yet he and Opalia remained. Roangeda would rise again, and Dacio held fast to the determination to see it through.

He shifted focus once more to the wolfess, keen to leave his misfortune in the past where it belonged. "Do you intend to remain, this time, I wonder?" A smirk then, tugging at the corner of his maw as cool eyes shot her a suggestive, sideways glance.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 29, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - January 31, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - January 31, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Solaris - February 16, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: thinking of you is a poison i drink often - by Dacio - February 28, 2020, 04:38 PM