Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

Exhaustion had claimed her just a few hours before morning broke through the forest. She’d been almost going none stop, except she hadn’t been doing anything for the pack as a whole. Instead, she’d been busting her rump doing everything within her power to take care of her sick companion. When Turquoise had come down sick, Rivet had put a complete halt to doing anything for the pack and had focused well more than one hundred percent to tending to and taking care of the woman she loved more than life itself. But not without a cost to her own self. She’d been running herself almost ragged in her attempt to care for the other woman.

She didn’t even stir when her lover woke and rose to go get a drink. Rivet was oblivious to anything and everything going on around her at the present moment. She wasn’t even having any dreams in her exhausted slumber. Nor did she hear her lover calling to her. It wasn’t until Turq was tugging at her ear that Rivet finally began to stir. The feel of the nuzzling to her brow brought forth a content sigh from her. But then she seemed to remember that she was supposed to be taking care of her sick girlfriend. She hadn’t meant to allow herself to fall into such a deep sleep. Heck, she hadn’t meant to really fall asleep in general because taking care of Turq was far more important than sleeping at the present moment.

Her mismatched eyes shot open and she lifted her head, taking care not to bump Turq’s head in the process. “I’m sorry,” was the first thing that poured out of her mouth, running her tongue against the roof of her mouth for a moment. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep. What can I get for you? Are you feeling okay?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:43 AM