Swiftcurrent Creek Finding who I am a little more everyday
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She seemed saddened, so he moved forward to nudge her comfortingly; almost cat-like.
He just wanted to comfort her and make her feel not so scared or alone, for she'd certainly lost, and the rest was slipping away. He didn't want her to think he was going to disappear too.

"He might remember, just be positive." He didn't know anything about amnesia or how to cure it, but surely spending a lot of time with someone would help it. 
Then she requested to be taught. He'd promised to teach her before, but they both got distracted by the crumbling Blackfeather. 
"Of course I will. I'll teach you all of my best moves!" He grinned, not thinking that maybe she could use them on him. But why would she? Minnow was his best friend - the other friend Rowan had being Khepri - and he wanted her to be safe.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 18, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - January 29, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 29, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - January 30, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - January 30, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 02, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - February 08, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 16, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Minnow - February 24, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Finding who I am a little more everyday - by Rowan - February 24, 2020, 03:20 PM