Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
I shouldn't listen to Enrique Iglesias while writing posts, lol.

When Rivet finally roused and lifted her head, only to immediately begin apologizing, Turquoise rolled her eyes affectionately. "Calm your tits," she said without a trace of meanness in her voice. "You needed your rest. Besides, I'm fine. I'm actually feeling a lot better, finally."

As if to demonstrate, Turquoise took a few steps sideways to stand behind Rivet. She then stepped forward so that she stood over Rivet, her four stockinged legs creating an effective cage around the sylph's body. She licked the crown of her lover's head, then dropped her rump slightly so that it rested on Rivet's lower back. Turquoise was careful not to rest her full weight on the much smaller she-wolf.

"I've been meaning to ask you something," she said lowly, ducking her head to whisper into Rivet's ear. "First, though, I want to establish something." She paused and wiggled her bottom suggestively, then stopped. "I want you to promise me that, starting today, you'll stop tripping over yourself trying to please me. Don't get me wrong, Riv; I love that you do this. But you do it to a fault and it needs to stop. I want you to make yourself a priority and bring back some of that old fire. Do you think you can do that—for me but, more importantly, for yourself?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 11:08 AM