Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
lol

She was glad to hear, and see, that Turquoise was feeling better. It had seemed like she was never going to get better, or at least that was how it had seemed to feel to Rivet. She didn’t plan to do much by way of relaxing, though, until she was sure that whatever it was that had caused the woman of her heart to get so terribly sick and that it wasn’t going to end up coming back or getting worse again. Turquoise meant the world to her, and everything Rivet did, she did for her, including giving the other woman her blessing to do whatever she wanted with other females.

Her tail swayed against the ground behind her at the feel of Turq licking her head, as well as the feel of her weight lightly upon Rivet’s lower back. But it was her lover’s words that she focused on the most when Turquoise began to whisper in her ear. A small smile began to spread on her muzzle at the suggestive wiggling and the feel of Turq’s breath against her ear. However, as she continued listening, her ears slid backward against the top of her head. How could she possibly make a promise that she wasn’t sure she’d be able to keep? Lately, everything she did, she did for Turquoise. Well, since coming to this area, and even more so since joining Neverwinter.

Wiggling herself so that she could roll over onto her back without unseating her girlfriend, she gazed up at the larger female. Rivet was honestly unsure of how to respond to the request being made to her. Was this a trick question? Was there a right or wrong answer? Would her response end up spurring an argument between them? They hadn’t had one of those in a while and, honestly, Rivet had been doing whatever she could to avoid causing any to crop up, especially since Turquoise had been sick.

“I like taking care of you, doing things for you, and pleasing you,” she finally began to answer, truly hoping that her words wouldn’t cause any sort of argument or fight. “What if pleasing you is what makes me happy, too?” She did understand, though, because she didn’t even feel like she was the same being since they’d come here, and especially not since after Turquoise had told her about having flirted with another female, leading to Rivet stomping all over her own pride to grant Turquoise permission to do whatever she wanted with other females so long as it was to Rivet that she returned to at night and didn’t tell Rivet about any of the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 11:55 AM